Participants and supporters of the event as well as media covering the event are free to make use of these materials.
Here’s a sample below. Watch all our favorite videos on our Youtube channel here
- 2016: Seattle, WA to Washington, D.C.
- 2015: Oceanside to Portland, ME
- 2014: Atlantic City to Astoria
- 2014 Spring Ride
- 2013: Savannah to Vancouver
- 2013: Spring Ride
- 2012: West Coast
- 2012: East Coast
- 2012: Spring Ride
- 2011: Seattle, Washington to Washington, D.C. (and another here)
- 2010: Niagara Falls, NY to New Orleans, LA
- 2009: Benton Harbor, MI to Tallahassee, FL
- 2008: San Diego, CA to Savannah, GA
In the News
A sampling of broadcast and print media coverage of the Bicycle Adventure.
- Ukiah Daily Journal: Cyclists raising money for low-income housing to stop in Ukiah this weekend
- The Reporter: Cross-country cycling group raising funds for housing stops in Vacaville
- Wheeling News Register: Vance Memorial Presbyterian Church in Wheeling Hosts Cyclists on Mission Trip
- WLFI News: Fuller Center bicyclists pedaling out of passion
- Pekin Daily Times: Cross-country cyclists stop by to help veterans
- The Western Nebraska Observer: Riding bikes and changing lives, one home at a time
- The Valley News: Bike Adventure to pass through Shenandoah
- Rexburg Standard Journal: Fuller Center Bikers stop in St. Anthony
- Spokes Magazine: May-June 2016
- Piqua Daily Call: Rehab ministry makes stop
- Springfield News-Sun: Bicyclists riding across the country stop to rehab Springfield home
- Peoria Journal Star: Fuller Center Bicycle adventurers stop by to help veterans
- Chillicothe Times-Bulletin: Bicycle group rides through town to help veterans with home projects
- Craig Daily Press: Advocates-Crisis Support Services: Thank you
- NW Iowa Review: Bike. Speak. Build.
- Daily Globe: Biking Bob: 78-year-old Hibma still doing plenty of pedaling
- WIVB TV news: Dozens of Cyclists Riding for a Good Cause
- KESQ TV news: Cross Country cyclists in Palm Springs volunteer, help prevent forest fires
- Hardware Retailing: NRHA Staff Gets Hands Dirty for Fuller Center Housing Project
- Hardware Retailing: NRHA to Fund Fuller Center Projects Along Bike Route
- The Cortez Journal: Cyclists visit Cortez on Mission for Poor
- Canon City Daily Record: Fuller Center Bicycle Adventure Makes Way from Salida
- La Junta Tribune Democrat: Local Church Hosts Fuller Center Bicycle Adventure
- Peoria Journal Star: Cross-country cyclists stop in Peoria to work on veteran’s house
- Mansfield News Journal: Fuller Center Bicycle Adventure to Stop in Mansfield
- The Daily Star: Hammond Woman Rides On
- Sainte Genevieve Herald: Huelskamp Set to Ride to Ride Across U.S. Again in Summer of 2015
- Daily News Journal: Bawcom seeks support for those needing help with shelter
- The Florida Times Union: Traveling across America by bicycle and helping communities along the way
- Chickasaw Journal: Fuller Center Cyclists pedal through Houston
- Seaside Courier: Bicyclists to ride from Ocean to Ocean Charity
- WALB-TV coverage of Albany Woman to Bike 3,600 miles to Fight Poverty.
- Albany Herald coverage of cyclist’s first-ever cross-country ride.
- Bowling Green Daily News report on a cyclist’s “beautiful escape”.
- Sandusky Register reports on ride’s pit stop.
- Daily-Courier coverage of Adventure’s arrival in Mt. Pleasant, Pa.
- Toledo Blade reports on Adventure’s build day.
- Aurora Advocate coverage of second build day in Ohio.
- Northwest Indiana Times covers cyclist’s work day in Gary, Indiana.
- SWNews4U covers Adventure in Wisconsin.
- KULR-TV reports on Bicycle Adventure’s stop in Billings, Montana.
- Twin Falls Times News explores Fuller Center mission during Adventure visit.
- Bicycle Adventure gives lift to covenant partner in Colorado.
- Cyclists explain mission during ride through Kansas.
- Oklahoma newspaper describes how cyclists pedal for a cause.
- TV coverage of build day in Shreveport, La.
- Florence Times-Daily extensive report on Adventure hitting 3 states in 1 day.
- Broomfield man plans 4,000 miles of pedal power
- Cyclists on 2,000-mile journey take a break in Stratford
- Bicyclist takes joy in pedaling for affordable housing