Welcome and congratulations on joining the Fuller Center Bicycle Adventure! This page is the gathering point for useful resources for our cyclists. You should find everything you need to get started raising support and preparing yourself for the journey. Please read everything carefully and don’t hesitate to contact us with questions.
The Rider Guide
The Rider Guide is one place for almost everything you need to know to prepare for your journey! You definitely want to download and read this. We have it available below as a single guide or in each of its component parts if there is something specific for which you are looking.
Or select the topic you’re interested in:
General Ride Info
- Simple Living
- Volunteer Conduct Agreement
- Safety Pledge
- 2017 Spring Ride Schedule
- Frequently Asked Questions
Gear and Bikes
- Download the full Spring Ride Fundraising Guide
- ***Click here to build your own Fundraising Page***
- Mailing letters – we can help!
- Spring Ride Sample Fundraising Letter
- FCBA Powerpoint (for group presentations)
How to Mail Checks
For check donations: Ask donors to make checks payable to “The Fuller Center for Housing” with “bike-rider’s name” in the
memo line. Then mail to the Fuller Center office:
We’d love to help you get into your local newspaper! Here are two ways to do it: