In the last nine years, the Fuller Center Bicycle Adventure has helped hundreds of people have some of the most meaningful experiences of their lives. They come to ride bikes and change lives by building houses along the way, but they leave finding themselves the ones truly changed and with friendships built for life.
The event is an invitation, not a race — an invitation for every individual, church or business to break from the routine of daily life and follow Jesus’s call to love and serve our neighbor, especially “the least of these.” Thirty years from now, will you wish you spent more time in an office or more time out exploring beautiful countryside, getting your hands dirty and changing the world?
What you’ll experience:
- Fresh air.
- Shooting star in the endless western sky.
- Authentic small-town hospitality.
- Falling asleep in a church…without feeling guilty!
- Changing the life of a child by helping her have a place to call home.
- Laughing ’til it hurts.
- Living in a supportive community that becomes a family.
- Eating ridiculously large church feasts…and still losing weight!
- True giving, and thus, the greater blessing.
- Viewing gorgeous countryside from the seat of a bicycle.
We want our riders to understand the risks of long-distance cycling.
View our slideshow called “What’s My Risk?” here.