Welcome and congratulations on joining the Fuller Center Bicycle Adventure! This page is the gathering point for useful resources for our cyclists. You should find everything you need to get started raising support and preparing yourself for the journey. Please read everything carefully and don’t hesitate to contact us with questions.
The Rider Guide
The Rider Guide is one place for almost everything you need to know to prepare for your journey! You definitely want to download and read this. This year, we’ve designed a set of Rider Guides which contain information unique to each of our Summer rides: the West Coast route, the Atlantic Coast route and the Cross-Country Route. If you are looking for something specific, you can also browse the links below for shortcuts to topics covered by the Rider Guides.
Or select the topic you’re interested in:
General Ride Info
- Simple Living
- Volunteer Conduct Agreement
- Safety Pledge
- Cross-Country Day to Day Schedule
- West Coast Ride Schedule
- East Coast Ride Schedule
- Frequently Asked Questions (or get the printer-friendly version)
- Training Guide
- Optional Medical History Worksheet
- Join the summer Facebook group to get to know your fellow riders.
Gear and Bikes
- Packing List
- Check out our other Bike Adventure cycling apparel
- Bike Assistance Program
- Our partner bike shop, Cycle World, is offering FCBA riders a discount on accessories (bags, shorts, computers, etc.). Give them a call and tell them you’re with the Bike Adventure if there’s anything you need.
- Download the full Fundraising Guide
- ***Click here to build your own Fundraising Page***
- Sample Fundraising Letter
- Mailing Letters – we can help!
- FCBA Powerpoint (for group presentations)
How to mail checks
For check donations: Ask donors to make checks payable to “The Fuller Center for Housing” with “bike-rider’s name” in the memo line. Then mail to the Fuller Center office:
Get in the news!
We’d love to help you get into your local newspaper! Here are two ways to do it: