Welcome and congratulations on joining the Fuller Center Bicycle Adventure! This page is the gathering point for useful resources for our cyclists. You should find everything you need to get started raising support and preparing yourself for the journey. Please read everything carefully and don’t hesitate to contact us with questions.
The Rider Guide
The Rider Guide is one place for almost everything you need to know to prepare for your journey! You definitely want to download and read this. You can download it as a single guide or, if you are looking for something specific, you can also browse the links below for shortcuts to topics covered by the Rider Guide.
Or select the topic you’re interested in:
General Ride Info
- Simple Living
- Volunteer Conduct Agreement
- Dirt to D.C. Safety Pledge
- 2017 Dirt to D.C. Daily Schedule
- Frequently Asked Questions
Gear and Packing
- View the 2018 Fundraising Guide
- Sample Fundraising Letter
- Mailing letters? We can help!
- FCBA Powerpoint (for group presentations)
How to Mail Checks
For check donations: Ask donors to make checks payable to “The Fuller Center for Housing” with “bike-rider’s name” in the
memo line. Then mail to the Fuller Center office:
We’d love to help you get into your local newspaper! Here are two ways to do it:
- Contact [email protected] if you’re interested and we can send a press release on your behalf.
- Or you can write a letter to the editor – here’s a template to get you started: Sample Letter to the Editor.