Tour de Florida
Friday, January 7th - Monday, January 17th, 2022
This 11-day ride offers the opportunity to escape winter’s cold and enjoy the endless sun of southern Florida, all while creating an opportunity to serve those in need of a decent place in which to live.
It has all the components of a perfect Fuller Center ride…great routes, great church hosts, and a great build day!
What to expect on the Tour de Florida:
- Seven riding days, typically 70-75 miles per day
- Build day with Big Lake Fuller Center (Okeechobee)
- High temperatures typically average in the 70’s
- Ocean views from your bike seat
- Wonderfully hospitable hosts