More Ways to Help
Bike Adventure Coordinator
Drive our support van: We always need someone to come along to drive our van and trailer. That’s right, all the adventure with no biking! No registration fee or fundraising requirement. Interested? Read this job description and contact us!
Ways to Donate
Our team goal this year is to raise $450,000, which would bring the total raised by FCBA to over 4.3 million dollars – but we won’t be able to do it without your help! You can choose to support one of the of riders, or donate in honor of the entire team. Keep in mind that the money is not about the cyclists – the funds we raise go to support the more than 80 ongoing Fuller Center projects around the world and their goal to end poverty housing. Join us in our quest for affordable housing. Give now.
Other Ways to Help
- Pray for us.
- Post encouraging comments on our blog.
- Host us along the way.
- Send us food.
- Tell your kids about what we’re doing and why.
- Share our blog with your co-workers or friends.
- Help us obtain corporate gifts (like gift cards for food), gifts-in-kind (like spare tires), or cash gifts to help us build homes.
- Ask your friends to donate.
- Write posts about the ride on social media or your personal blog.
- You can also check out more ways to get involved in the ministry of The Fuller Center, rather than our Bike Adventure specifically.
Whatever you do, we thank you!