Ocean to Ocean 2018
Ride your bike. Have an adventure. Change lives!
It’s time to take that incredible journey by bicycle that you’ve always dreamed about. Do something meaningful. Change the lives of others. Build friendships for life.
Over the last 10 years, hundreds have joined the Fuller Center Bicycle Adventure and had exactly that experience. This year, see the Grand Canyon, get a taste of the Rocky Mountains, and experience the hospitality of the country’s heartland on a journey of 3,700 miles.
- Bicycle across America for charity — or join for any of the 10-week segments.
- Ride about 70 miles per day with rest stops.
- Volunteer in 6-7 hands-on charity “build days” along the way.
- Fully supported team of 15 – 25 with chore groups.
- Eat, sleep and share the vision in welcoming churches.
- To truly live your life.
- To follow Jesus’s call to love and serve “the least of these.” (All are welcome to participate.)
- To raise funds for building homes and changing lives through The Fuller Center for Housing.
This is your chance. It’s time to sign up, and space is still available. Ride for as little as a week or bike coast-to-coast!
Register now or scroll down to see the segments or express interest.
Go the whole way, or join for any combination of the 10 segments. Click on a segment title to learn more.
We want our riders to understand the risks of long-distance cycling.
View our slideshow called “What’s My Risk?” here.