Every ride is great, but it’s the cross country summer rides that truly set us apart. They build a strong sense of community and friendships, make a difference for so many families, and leave you with an enormous sense of accomplishment.
Each ride is divided into ten week-long segments, so that you can join for as much or little as you’d like.
What you’ll experience:
- Fresh air.
- Authentic small-town hospitality.
- Falling asleep in a church…without feeling guilty!
- Changing the life of a child by helping her have a place to call home.
- Laughing ’til it hurts.
- Living in a supportive community that becomes a family.
- Eating ridiculously large church feasts…and still losing weight!
- True giving, and thus, the greater blessing.
- Viewing gorgeous countryside from the seat of a bicycle.
We want our riders to understand the risks of long-distance cycling.
View our slideshow called “What’s My Risk?” here.