Thank you for your interest in joining FCBA's 2nd annual Tour de Florida ride in 2021! The dates for this ride are January 8 -18, 2021. This year, registration for our winter, spring, and summer rides will all open on October 1. However, we want you to be able to make plans for next winter in advance. The first 25 cyclists who submit a form will receive priority registration prior to the public registration date of October 1.
Here's how it works:
- The first 25 people who submit their information below are eligible for priority registration for Tour de Florida 2021.
- Your priority registration status does not guarantee registration for this event.
- A link to register will be emailed to the 25 cyclists in the the week prior to October 1.
- If you do not register before October 1, your priority registration will not apply.
- Each person must apply for their own priority registration, with their own email address and phone number. (John Smith cannot sign up for himself and Jane Smith with one submission. 1 submission = 1 registration)
Those who sign up as one of the first 25 cyclists will receive a second confirmation email from the Bike Adventure team. If you have any questions about how the Tour de Florida priority registration will work, please email us at email@example.com.